Skip to main content

Featured

On My Mind: 7-16-17

Gus, Theo, and Ruby - At work I recently heard of a sibset consisting of eldest brother Gus, and then Theo, and a little sister named Ruby. It's so unusual (especially in my small southern town) to hear such stylish names that I was pretty floored when I heard it.

Augustine - Another name sighting from work - a little boy was calling for his friend all across the arcade - his name was Augustine.

Libuše - I've really been into Czech names here lately, and this one is one of my favorites. It comes from the Czech lib - which means "love". In legend, Libuše, also sometimes calledLubuše, Libussa, or Lubossa, was the name of a Princess and the founder of Prague.

The Children of Princess Caroline of Hanover and Monaco

Princess Caroline

Caroline, Princess of Hanover and Hereditary Princess of Monaco, was born Caroline Louise Marguerite, and is the daughter of Grace Kelly and Rainier III of Monaco. She was married to Philipe Junot, Stefano Casiraghi, and Prince Ernst August of Hanover.
Her children Stefano Casiraghi are:

Andrea Albert Pierre Casiraghi

Charlotte Marie Pomeline Casiraghi

Pierre Rainier Stefano Casiraghi


Her child with Prince Ernst August of Hanover is:

Alexandra Charlotte Ulrike Maryam Virginia, "Princess Alexandra of Hanover"

Comments

Popular Posts