Hello, Summer!

"Summer Clouds" by Charles Courtney Curran
Much to my shock I forgot to even post my summer names! Summer is my least favorite season. I like it in theory and always dream it's gonna involve me sipping juice on the porch in some cute shorts and sunglasses, spending days lounging in the pool, and reading in the sun. Unfortunately it is never like that, and I've come to realize I'm never going to have a "movie" summer. In Texas summer is dry as a bone, without even a breath of air, opposed to winter where everything is wet. You burn yourself on the car and then on the seat belt, and then you melt all your makeup off trying to wait for the air conditioning to cool down. It's just no fun. But, that does not mean I will neglect my duty to post some summer names.

Summer Names:

Somerled - "Summer traveller"
Suvi - "Summer"
Natsuko - "Summer child"
Udane - "Summer"
Helios - "Sun"; Greek personification of the sun
Soleil - "Sun"
Tesni "Warmth from the sun"
Sunniva - "Sun gift"
Ravi - "Sun"
Mzia - "Sun"
Roxana - "Bright, dawn"
Savitri - "Relating to the sun"
Solfrid - "Beautiful sun"
Shizuka - "Quiet summer"
Vera - "Summer"
Ziv - "Bright, radiant"

Words:

Aster
Sunny/Sunshine
Calla
Gloriosa (A type of daisy)
Jasmine
Dahlia
Butterfly
Daisy
Buddleia
Verbena
Petunia
Freesia
Celastrina (Celastrina neglecta is the summer azure butterfly)
Gardenia
Sunshine
Yarrow
Bee/Bumblebee
Lilac
Bougainvillea
Marigold
Shasta (A type of daisy)
Ciel (French word for "sky")
Zinnia
June

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Angourie

Names from the 2022 Winter Olympics

Yara