Skip to main content

Featured

On My Mind: 7-16-17

Gus, Theo, and Ruby - At work I recently heard of a sibset consisting of eldest brother Gus, and then Theo, and a little sister named Ruby. It's so unusual (especially in my small southern town) to hear such stylish names that I was pretty floored when I heard it.

Augustine - Another name sighting from work - a little boy was calling for his friend all across the arcade - his name was Augustine.

Libuše - I've really been into Czech names here lately, and this one is one of my favorites. It comes from the Czech lib - which means "love". In legend, Libuše, also sometimes calledLubuše, Libussa, or Lubossa, was the name of a Princess and the founder of Prague.

Model names: Girls, no. 2



Vittoria Ceretti - Italy

Andie Arthur - America

Sora Choi - Korea

Priscila Uchoa - Brazil

Nova Orchid - Australia

Kiki Willems - The Netherlands

Odette Pavlova - Russia

Roos Abels - The Netherlands

Charlene Högger - Germany

Malaika Firth - Britain/Kenya

Estelle Chen - France

Ruth Bell - Britain

Nejilka Arias - America

Ellen Rosa - Brazil

Tess Hellfeuer - Germany

Iris Strubegger - Austria

Ulrikke Høyer - Denmark

Adut Akech Bior - Sudan

Londone Myers - America

Zhenya Migovych - Ukraine

Gwenola Guichard - France

Comments

Popular Posts